How to make an exchange?
Within Atomic Wallet, you can exchange one coin to another. Easy, fast and reliable – all without leaving the wallet. To provide the best service we teamed up with our partners Changelly and ChangeNow. Here is a step by step guide on how to make an exchange.
- Navigate through the left sidebar and click Exchange.
- Choose the pair to exchange, enter the amount. Or press Send All. Under the field for the amount, you will see the Available Balance. We will make an example with BNB-XRP pair, but it is true for any pair.
Available balance is your balance excluding the network fee.
- At the bottom, you will see the approximate exchange rate. And when entering the amount to exchange, you will be presented the estimated amount.
Please note: the estimated amount can vary from the final amount due to the market fluctuations.
- Double-check that everything is correct and click Exchange.
- Now your exchange is being processed. Give it up to 20 minutes to finish.
How to track your exchange in the History of the wallet?
Need some help? Contact us at email@example.com. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.