How to contact Atomic Wallet Support Team?
If you are facing a problem, have any questions, need assistance or simply want to share an opinion/suggestion, our support team is always here to help.
Right now we offer email support and live chat.
No matter how you contact us, we kindly ask to provide the following information:
- Your anonymous Atomic ID. Here is how to find it.
- Addresses of the coins you are facing a problem with. The public address is written near every coin in the wallet. Simply click on it to copy and paste it into the email letter.
- If you made any transactions and didn’t receive your deposit/withdraw or exchange, attach transaction hashes as well. You can find the transaction hash in the History section. Or on the block explorer. Learn how.
- Your device model and operating system (for mobile - Android version). This is solely for our dev team to investigate your case faster.
- A screenshot of the issue. Sometimes it is more helpful to see the case rather than describe it.
- If you see any errors, please let us know the text of the error.
There are several ways to contact our support team:
Through the wallet itself.
You can write us an email without leaving the wallet - fast and quick.
- Navigate through the left side and click Support.
- You are now viewing our Help Center. Here you can find the link to our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials, upgrade the wallet, find your Atomic ID, send us an email or chat with support.
- Click on the email to open the email window and write to us.
Through our website.
- Open our website.
- Find a sign of a dialogue at the bottom of the page.
- By clicking on it, you will see the form for contacting us via email or a live chat option.
By writing a regular email.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.