How to send an asset in Atomic Wallet?
In Atomic Wallet, you can easily send (and receive) blockchain assets. In this article, we will describe a step by step instruction on how to send an asset.
- Open Atomic Wallet. Always make sure you have our latest release – download from the website.
- You will then see the Wallet with all the assets available. We will make an example with ETH, but that applies to any asset. Click on ETH.
- You will see the details of the coin. Click Send.
Note, that you can switch between the coins you want to send by clicking on the name of the coin.
- Now you see the sending interface. Enter the address of the recipient. We recommend to use copy-paste and not type the address manually.
Note: transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. Once made, it can be reverted. Please double-check the address of the receiver and the amount you want to send.
- Enter the amount you want to send. You can enter the amount both in cryptocurrency or in USD. Press Send All if you want to send all of the available balance.
Your available balance is written underneath the field for entering the amount.
- Important: every cryptocurrency transaction on the blockchain requires a network fee. The amount of the fee is written under the available balance. You can adjust the network fee by clicking Set Fee. Then click Send.
Note: Atomic Wallet doesn’t take any fees on sending/receiving operations. The network fees are paid solely to miners to include the transaction in the block.
- Then enter your password and click Confirm.
- After a few seconds, you will see a confirmation page. Here you can find the transaction hash. Click on it to track your transaction on the block explorer.
Then you can track your transaction in the coin's details or in the History section of the wallet.
- Navigate through the left sidebar and click History.
- Your last transaction will be first on the list. Click on it to see more details: hash and address of the receiver. You can click on the hash to see the transaction on the block explorer.
Instant transactions are now live in Atomic Wallet! Check this video to see how it works.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.