How do I send an asset in Atomic Wallet?
- Select the coin you want to send in the Wallet tab.
- Click Send.
- Paste the receiving address into the field.
Note: Blockchain transactions are irreversible, so always double-check the receiving address.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Any cryptocurrency transaction on the blockchain requires a network fee. The amount of the fee is displayed under the available balance. You can adjust the network fee by clicking Set Fee. Once you're done, click Send.
Note: Atomic Wallet doesn’t charge any fees on sending/receiving transactions.
- Enter your password and click Confirm.
- Voila, you're done!
- Choose the asset from the asset list. You can use the search field on the top. We will make an example with BTC but that’s true for any other asset. Click on BTC.
- You will see coin info and Send/Receive interface. Click on Send button.
- You will see the address field, your available balance, and the amount field.
- Tap to paste the address of the receiver or use a QR-code scanner. Enter the amount or use Send All button to send all of the available balance (excluding the network fee).
After entering the amount you will see the network fee you are paying for the transaction.
- Check all the information before sending and click Send X amount.
- Confirm the transaction with your password. Click Confirm.
- Success! You’ve just sent an asset. You will be presented with the hash, that you can search on the block explorer. Click Back to go back to the wallet.
- You can then see your outcoming transaction on the coin info page. Check our guide on how to track the transaction in History.