How to check transaction on the block explorer?
If you're wondering whether your transaction has gone through or have any other questions about it, you can easily check up on it on the block explorer. Here's our guide on how to locate your transaction for more details.
Option 1. Check your address
Step 1. Get your address
- Go to the Wallet tab on the left sidebar and pick the coin you need from the list. Here, hit the Receive button.
- Copy your address.
Step 2. Look your address up on the block explorer
Choose a block explorer from the list above. After doing so, use your address to get your transaction history.
Browse through it and look for the transaction you need to check. You should be able to identify it by the amount sent or the timestamp. Once you find the operation, click on its hash for more details.
Option 2. Find the transaction by hash
- Navigate to the History tab on the left sidebar.
- Browse through your transaction history and look for the one you need to check. You should be able to identify it by the amount sent ot timestamp. Once you find the operation, click on its hash for more details. You'll get redirected to the block explorer automatically.
What you can learn about your transaction
- Transaction hash. In case you have any questions about your transaction, make sure to incude its hash when messaging our support team.
- Sending & receiving addresses. Any transaction processed on the blockchain is irreversible by nature, so you should always double-check the receiving address before hitting the Send button.
- Timestamp. That's the exact moment your transaction was confirmed.
- Network fees. The fees are charged directly by the blockchain, and we don't have any additional ones for sending transactions. You can read more about the fees in our guide here.
- Status. If it says "Unconfirmed," that means the transaction hasn't been verified on the blockchain yet. For some coins, just one confirmation will suffice, whereas more can be needed for others. In this case, you should just wait for the transaction to get verified. The process can take longer if the network fee is set too low.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.