How to deposit funds to Atomic Wallet?
You can easily receive coins or tokens in the Atomic Wallet. It doesn’t matter where you are sending the funds from (another wallet, exchange, etc.) - all you need is your public address from Atomic Wallet.
- Open your wallet.
- Choose the coin you want to receive from the coin list. You can use Search function on the upper bar. We are making an example with ETH, but that applies to every blockchain asset.
- Every coin has its public address written near it.
- Simply click on the address. It will be automatically copied and you will see the message Your address copied to the Clipboard. Another option is to scan the QR code which is placed next to the address of the coin. Scan these code from a mobile device to move the asset directly between addresses without copying it or sending it.
- Now you can return to where you are sending your coins from and paste the address in the corresponding Send to field.
- Your funds will be safely moved to Atomic Wallet. You will be able to track the transaction in your history section. Allow for the process to finish up to 10 min and don’t forget to refresh the balances.
Please note: Always carefully check if you have copied the address of the desired coin. Once the transaction is made and confirmed on the blockchain, it is not possible to reverse or cancel it.
Important: If you want to move XLM or XRP, ATOM, BNB, XEM (NEM) to Atomic Wallet you don't need Memo/Destination Tag. Within our app, you have your own unique address created from mnemonic seed.
What if a transaction requires a Memo/Destination tag?
Just insert random numbers. You have your own unique address generated within Atomic, the funds will be easily transferred to your address from the other service/exchange.
Need some help? Contact us at email@example.com. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.