How to deposit funds to Atomic Wallet?
How to deposit cryptocurrencies to Atomic Wallet?
You can easily receive coin or token in Atomic Wallet. It doesn’t matter where you are sending the funds from (another wallet, exchange etc.) - all you need is your public address from Atomic Wallet.
- Open your wallet.
- Choose the coin you want to receive from the coin list and click on it. You can use Search function on the upper bar. We are making an example with BTC, but that applies to every blockchain asset.
- After clicking on the coin, you will see the detailed coin info. Click on the Receive to see your BTC public address and deposit the asset.
- Simply click on the address to copy it. It will be automatically copied and you will see the message “Your address copied to the Clipboard.
Another option is to scan the QR code. Scan these code from a mobile device to move the asset directly between addresses without copying it or sending.
- Now you can return to where you are sending your coin from and paste the address in the corresponding “Send” field.
- Your funds will be safely moved to Atomic Wallet. You will be able to track the transaction in your history section within the wallet.
The transaction will be also shown in the detailed info of the coin.
Please note: Always carefully check if you have copied the address of the desired coin. Once the transaction is made and confirmed on the blockchain, it is not possible to reverse or cancel it.
Important: If you want to move XLM or XRP, ATOM, BNB, XEM (NEM) to Atomic Wallet you don't need Memo/Destination Tag. Within our app, you have your own unique address created from mnemonic seed.
What if a transaction requires a Memo/Destination tag?
Just insert random numbers. You have your own unique address generated within Atomic, the funds will be easily transferred to your address from the other service/exchange.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.