How do I import Atomic Wallet private keys to Metamask?
- Get the Metamask extension for your browser at the download page. The extension is available for Chrome, Brave, Firefox, and Edge. If you're a Safari user, either give one of these browsers a try or get the iOS app here.
- Install the extension.
- Select Get started.
- Select Import Wallet.
- In your Atomic wallet app, go to the Settings tab on the left sidebar.
- Select Private keys in the top panel. Enter your password and click on Show private keys.
- Copy your 12-word seed phrase.
- Go back to the Import wallet screen in Metamask and paste your backup phrase into the Seed phrase field.
We strongly recommend temporarily disabling your internet connection while doing this.
- Voila! You can now access your funds via both Atomic Wallet and Metamask.