How to uninstall Atomic Wallet?
In the article, we describe how to completely uninstall Atomic Wallet from your desktop device.
- The first step is to delete the app like a regular program from your device.
- Some of the information like your mnemonic seed, key and service files are stored locally on your device in an encrypted way. You then need to empty the folders with these files.
Here are the instructions for Mac and Windows OC.
- First step – delete the file itself. Click on Settings.
- Click Apps.
- Find Atomic Wallet and uninstall.
- Next Step – folder erasing. Click on File Explorer.
- Type %appdata% in the File Explorer and click Enter.
- Find the folder atomic and delete everything from it.
- Delete the file itself.
Then empty the folder to erase all the data completely. Press Cmd + Shift + Username.
Then press Library.
Click Application Support.
Find the folder atomic and delete everything from this folder.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.