How do I uninstall Atomic Wallet?
To completely uninstall the wallet, you'll need to delete both the app and some of the data that is stored locally on your device, such as your encrypted 12-word backup phrase, private keys, and service files.
- First, you'll need to delete the app itself. Click Settings.
- Click Apps.
- Find Atomic Wallet and click Uninstall.
- Next, click on File Explorer.
- In the address bar, type
%appdata%and press .
- Find the "atomic" folder and delete all its contents.
- Delete the wallet app file from your Applications folder.
Next, you'll need to empty Atomic Wallet's app data folder.
Press + + .
Click Application Support.
Find the atomic folder and delete all its contents.