How do I buy cryptocurrencies with my credit card?
You can buy cryptocurrencies within the wallet itself. And it is as wonderful as it sounds.
Just in a few clicks – fast and reliable. To provide you with the best service we teamed up with our great partner Simplex.
Currently, BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM, BNB, TRX, ATOM, DAI, PAX, BUSD, NANO, USDT, DASH are available for buying. We support a lot of currencies for purchasing: USD, EUR, AUD, RUB, KRW, CHF, CZK, DKK, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, TRY, ZAR, HUF, ILS.
What is Simplex?
Simplex is an Israel-based card processing company. The project is licensed under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standard (DSS). Simplex takes great care to secure your personal data using Amazon Web Services providing advanced security features and operating in full compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Simplex provides one of the best legal services to buy cryptocurrencies.
Have a look here to find out more about Simplex.
How to buy cryptocurrency in Atomic Wallet?
- Open Atomic Wallet.
- Navigate through the left sidebar and click Buy crypto.
- You will then see an interface for buying crypto.
- Choose the currency to exchange. Then enter the desired amount. The minimum amount is 50$.
- Check the estimated amount to receive in crypto equivalent. This amount includes all the fees.
Please note: although all the fees are included in the estimated amount, the final amount can vary under the market conditions and fees charged by a specific credit card bank. If there are any drastic market fluctuations, Simplex is sending a warning email about the change in the final amount. Then you’ll be free to decline the exchange.
- After checking all the info, click Continue. We make an example with ETH, but it's true for any coin.
- You will see a form from our partner Simplex. Fill in your bank card details, billing information, and personal details. You can also use a chat function to chat with Simplex agents by clicking on the sign of a chat in the down right corner.
- Double-check the information and click Pay now.
- The next step is your email and phone verification. Simplex will send you an email (see the picture) with the info and a 4-digit code to enter. After the verification, click Continue.
- Here comes an identity verification process.
- Upload a photo of your ID document. Please DO NOT upload a scan. The photo must be in color and clear.
- Enter the identity document details.
- Residential address.
- Then click Upload.
- Final steps! Enter your 3d Secure Password and click Submit.
- Then you’ll see a notification that your transaction is being processed. Click on Return to Atomic Wallet.
Important: If your purchase will be declined for some reason, your funds will be frozen for a short period and then returned to your account.
- You will receive the email from Simplex once again with the information about your purchase and the link to follow the updates of your order.
Your purchased cryptocurrency will be deposited to your Atomic Wallet address. Give some time for the payment to finish (around 30 min).
You can track your purchase in History. Click here to learn how to use History for cryptocurrency purchases.
Check our video guide on how to buy BNB with a credit card.
- Open the wallet.
- Navigate to the Buy Crypto tab.
- You will see an interface for buying crypto.
- Choose USD/EUR and the cryptocurrency to buy. We will make an example with ATOM but that applies to any coin available.
Choose the amount to spend. The minimal amount is 50$. Click Continue.
Important: Check the estimated amount to receive in crypto equivalent. This amount includes all the fees. Note: that although all the fees are included in the estimated amount, the final amount can vary under the market conditions and fees charged by a specific credit card bank. If there are any drastic market fluctuations, Simplex is sending a warning email about the change in the final amount. Then you’ll be free to decline the exchange.
- Then you will be redirected to a form from our partner Simplex. Fill in your bank card details, billing information, and personal details. You can also use a chat function to chat with Simplex agents by clicking on the sign of a chat in the bottom right corner.
- Check the information and click Pay Now.
- The next step is your email and phone verification. Simplex will send you an email with the info and a 4-digit code to enter via mobile. First, verify your email by clicking the link in the letter.
- Then verify your phone by entering the 4-digits code. Click Continue.
- Here comes the identity verification process. Fill in your personal details and upload your ID document as a scan. Make sure you follow the requirements. And click Continue.
- Then it’s a payment operation. Confirm it.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for your order to be approved. Don’t close the window. When you see the page below confirming your order. Click Return to Atomic.
- Then you can check your order in Order History. Check this guide to find it. You can also click on Contact Support, if you have any questions.
- Wait for 20-60 min for your order to finish and check your coin on the balance. That's it! Enjoy your crypto on the balance.
Limits on crypto purchases
The daily limit is 20,000 USD and the monthly limit is 50,000 USD. Just to be clear, this limit is including the fees.The daily limit is calculated as 24 hours since your last purchase.The monthly limit is calculated in a similar way - as a 31-day period since the last purchase, and not as a calendar month.