History for buying cryptocurrencies operations
There are two History sections in the wallet – main History for all the incoming and outcoming transactions and History for buying cryptocurrencies operations.
If you made any cryptocurrency purchases – you will be able to track it via History section for buying crypto.
- Open Atomic Wallet.
- Navigate through the left panel and click Buy crypto.
- History is located right next to the Buy crypto tab.
- Here you can find your buying operation with the amount exchanges, date and time. And Payment ID.
Note: even if your purchase will be declined for any reason, you'll still be able to see it as an Attempt in the History.
- Click on your Payment ID to automatically copy it.
- Open Simplex website and paste you Payment ID.
- Here you can track the status of your order.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.