How to restore your wallet with a QR-code?
Restoring made easy with a QR-code. The procedure of restoring your desktop wallet on mobile is now even easier. When you already have a desktop version of Atomic, you can simply scan the QR-code of your backup phrase to restore on your mobile device. Here is how.
- Open Atomic Wallet on desktop.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click Private Keys.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the QR-code of your backup phrase.
- Open your mobile Atomic Wallet App.
- Click Restore from backup.
- Then click on the sign of a QR-code to scan your backup.
- Scan your backup phrase from Atomic Wallet desktop version (point 5).
- Your phrase will be filled in automatically.
- Click Restore and create a password.
- That’s it! Your mobile wallet is now perfectly synchronized with the desktop wallet.
Check our simple video guide on how to restore with a QR-code.
Need some help? Contact us at email@example.com. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.