How do I restore my wallet with a QR code?
If you already have a desktop Atomic Wallet, you can scan the QR code of your 12-word backup phrase to access the same wallet through your mobile app.
- Open your desktop Atomic Wallet app.
- Go to Settings Private keys.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the QR code icon placed next to your 12-word backup phrase, which is labeled as "Atomic."
- Open your mobile Atomic Wallet app.
- Tap Restore from backup.
- Tap the QR code icon and let the app access your camera to scan the code.
- Hover your phone camera over the QR code on your desktop screen.
- Your mobile Atomic Wallet app will now fetch your 12-word backup phrase. Tap Restore.
- Choose a password for your wallet and confirm it.
Voila, your mobile and desktop Atomic Wallets are now synchronized!