How to track transactions in the History (mobile)?
You can track your incoming and outcoming transactions as well as the exchange transactions in the History section. Apart from finding your transactions, you will be also able to see the hash and track it on the block explorer. Here is the guide on how to use the History section within the wallet.
- Open the app. Always make sure you use the latest version of the app.
- Navigate through the bottom panel and click History.
- Here you can find the list of all your incoming and outcoming transactions. Click on one to see the details.
- The details of the transaction include the amount of the transaction, time and date, transaction hash and the sender/receiver address.
- You can click on the transaction hash to track the transaction on the block explorer. Clicking on Tx hash will automatically forward you to the block explorer.
- You can also see all the transactions made with the specific coin on the coin info page.
- Clicking on the transaction will open the same transaction details.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.