How do I restore or reset my password?
If you forget your password – don’t worry. Although Atomic Wallet Team won’t be able to provide it back to you as we don’t store any of your private data. But as long as you have your 12-words phrase – you can always access your funds. We recommend storing your backup phrase offline in two different places. And never share it with anybody.
- Open your wallet.
- Click Restore From Backup.
- Type your backup phrase word by word with spaces between the words. No capital letters, no spaces before the first word and after the last.
- Click Restore.
- Give the wallet a couple of seconds to load.
- Enter your password. We advise using another password (not the one forgotten). Key point - the password should be unique and secure enough.
- That’s it. You should be able to see the same wallet as before.