How do I borrow resources to send EOS?
To make any transactions on the EOS network, you'll need resources. If you don't have enough of these, you'll be prompted with this error message whenever you try to send a transaction:
If you don't have enough CPU, you can send your transaction via the Eosauthority service. This service allows you to borrow resources from it for free.
Note: you have to set up the Anchor Wallet app first and configure it to work with EOSauthority. Here is our guide on how to do it.
- Go to eosauthority.com/?network=eos.
- Click Wallet in the top menu.
- Click Add account.
- Select Anchor. The Anchor Wallet app should be running in the background.
- Click Add accounts.
- Click Open Anchor app.
- Prove your identity in the Anchor Wallet app.
- Your account is now authorized in the service.
- Click Send to make a transaction.