How do I set up Anchor Wallet?
Anchor Wallet is a wallet for EOSIO-based networks. You can import your EOS key into the wallet and use the app for seamless connection to various services of the EOSIO ecosystem.
- Download the Anchor Wallet app for your platform from the official website.
- Install and launch the app.
- Click Setup an Account.
- Select EOS.
- Click Import an existing Account.
- Click Import Private Key.
- Open your Atomic Wallet app.
- Click Settings on the left sidebar and select Private Keys in the top panel.
- Enter your password.
- Search for EOS and click on your privateKey under "active" to copy it to your clipboard.
- Paste your private key into the corresponding field in Anchor Wallet and click Import Account(s).
Voila, you're now all set to use your Anchor Wallet!