How to stake KMD?
KMD offers users to earn passive income just by holding it in the wallet and making at least one transaction a month. Learn what you need to do in this article.
- Open the wallet.
- Click on the Staking section on the left panel.
- Choose KMD from the staking list.
- You will see a staking interface. You can see the yearly yield and conditions of staking. If you don’t hold any KMD you can exchange KMD by clicking on Buy KMD.
- To activate the process of staking you need to make a transaction of 10 (or more) KMD to yourself. To do this go back to Wallet and click KMD from the coin list.
- Choose Receive to copy your address.
- Now click on your address to copy it.
- Now click on Send. Paste your address. Enter 10 KMD. Click Send.
How to find KMD staking for our mobile users:
- Open the wallet and click Staking.
- Click on KMD from the staking list.
- You will then see an interface for KMD staking. Claim your KMD here.
Need some help? Contact us at email@example.com. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.