How to use a coupon in Atomic Wallet?
In this article, we'll cover how to apply a coupon for buying crypto in Atomic Wallet.
- Open the wallet;
- Find the 'Buy Crypto' tab by tapping the 'Buy' button at the bottom panel;
- You will see an interface for buying crypto;
- Choose the cryptocurrency to buy and the amount to spend. The minimum amount is 50$. Click 'Continue';
- Click or tap the 'Have a coupon?" button;
- Type or paste the coupon in the field and click or tap 'Apply';
- If you've entered a valid coupon, you'll see a green "Coupon code added" sign under the code. You'll also be able to see exactly what discount this coupon provides;
- In addition, you'll see the amount of crypto you were going to get without the coupon (crossed out) and the amount of crypto you're going to get with the coupon;
- Now that your coupon is applied, you can continue with the buying process as usual.
For a more detailed guide on buying crypto in Atomic Wallet check out our guide: How do I buy cryptocurrencies with my credit card?