Address activation feature
Address activation is a new feature designed to improve the wallet performance. The coins you don't use will stay inactive resulting in less data usage and faster loading.
How does it work?
As of version 2.42.1 (0.84.1 for Android), all newly created wallets will only have two coins active: BTC and ETH (along with ERC20 tokens). All other coins will remain inactive until you activate them manually. Already existing wallets that were updated to the aforementioned versions will have any unused coins deactivated. Unused coins are the coins that do not have any transaction history.
How do I activate a coin?
Note: Making an exchange or purchasing crypto will not automatically activate a coin. If you made an exchange or a purchase and do not see the funds in your wallet, make sure the asset you are trying to get is activated.
- Click Wallet on the left sidebar.
- Select a coin. We are going to use SOL as an example.
- Click on it. Then click Receive.
- Click Activate.
- And just like that, your coin is now active and you can send funds to its address!
- Select the coin you want to activate from the list. We are using SOL as an example.
- Tap on it.
And then Activate.
And there you have it! The coin is now active and you can send funds to the address.