Address activation feature
Address activation is a new feature designed to improve the wallet performance. The coins you don't use will stay inactive resulting in less data usage and faster loading.
How does it work?
As of version 2.42.1 (0.84.1 for Android), all newly created wallets will have BTC and ETH (along with ERC20 tokens) always active. Any network that has tokens (like BSC) will also always be active.
All other coins will remain inactive until you activate them manually. Inactive coins are the coins that are not used by a user. If a coin has no transactions and 0 balance, the asset is considered inactive (apart from the aforementioned exceptions). Inactive assets won't show balance or display transactions.
Private keys for inactive assets also won't be shown.
How do I activate a coin?
Note: Making a swap or purchasing crypto will not automatically activate a coin. If you made a swap or a purchase and do not see the funds in your wallet, make sure the asset you are trying to get is activated.
- Click Wallet on the left sidebar.
- Select a coin. We are going to use SOL as an example.
- Click on it. Then click Receive.
- Click Activate.
- And just like that, your coin is now active and you can send funds to its address!
- Select the coin you want to activate from the list. We are using SOL as an example.
- Tap on it.
And then Activate.
And there you have it! The coin is now active and you can send funds to the address.