How do I view my private keys/backup phrase?
Warning: Never share your backup phrase and private keys with anyone. Never enter either on any websites claiming to be able to "restore" or "validate" your wallet. These are scammers trying to steal your money. For more details, see our guide How to keep your money safe?.
Where to find your private keys in your Atomic Wallet app
- Select Settings on the left sidebar.
- Select Private Keys in the top panel.
- Enter your password and click Show private keys.
- Your backup phrase will always be pinned on top. Each asset has its own private key that you can copy here.
Use the search bar for a quick jump to the key you need.
- Select the icon at the top-right corner.
- Tap Private Keys.
- Enter your password and tap Confirm.
- Tap Backup phrase to view your 12-word seed phrase or select any asset for your private key.
- You can either tap your key to copy it or scan the QR code.