How do I view my private keys/backup phrase?
Warning: Never share your backup phrase and private keys with anyone. Never enter either on any websites claiming to be able to "restore" or "validate" your wallet. These are scammers trying to steal your money. For more details, see our guide How to keep your money safe?.
Where to find your private keys in your Atomic Wallet app
- Select Settings on the left sidebar.
- Select Private Keys in the top panel.
- Enter your password and click Show private keys.
- Your backup phrase will always be pinned on top. Each asset has its own private key that you can copy here.
Use the search bar for a quick jump to the key you need.
- Tap the icon at the top-right corner.
- Select Security.
- Tap Private keys & Backup.
- Enter your password and tap Show private keys.
- Select your 12-word backup phrase or private keys from the list and tap Copy. Your backup phrase will always be pinned on top.