How do I buy EOS resources?
EOS is a special asset that requires CPU, RAM, and NET to be able to send transactions. If you cant send EOS, the most common reason is that you don't have enough resources. We recommend using a third-party service to buy resources. In this article we focus on Eosauthority service.
Note: you have to set up the Anchor Wallet app first and configure it to work with EOSauthority. Here is our guide on how to do it.
- Go to https://eosauthority.com/?network=eos.
- Click Wallet.
- Click Add account.
- Select Anchor. The Anchor Wallet app should be running in the background.
- Click Add accounts.
- Click Open Anchor app.
- Prove your identity in the Anchor Wallet app.
- Your account is now authorized in the service.
- Click Manage CPU/RAM.
- The usual reason why you can't send a transaction is that you don’t have enough CPU. Here you can choose how much EOS you would like to delegate to CPU. You can also manage NET and RAM here, depending on what you need.