How to stake TRX?
Blockchains that support Proof Of Stake technology allow their users to stake coins in order to get rewards. Tron is one of them. In Atomic Wallet, you can easily stake your TRX and get rewards
Here is the guide on how to stake TRX in Atomic.
- Open the wallet and choose TRX from the coin list.
- Then click Stake.
- You will see your Available Balance and yearly yield. Click Stake.
- You will see the interface for staking. Enter the amount to stake in USD or TRX. You can also change the validator by clicking on the validators’ name. Check that everything is correct and click Stake.
- Enter your password to confirm the transaction.
Please note, that your staked TRX will be frozen for 3 days after the staking. You won’t be able to unstake it at this period. Important: If during the three days your funds are blocked you will make another stake, the timer will go back to 3 days.
- Allow Atomic Wallet to process your staking request. The entire process can take up to 5 min.
- Success! Your staking is finished, you can track your staking transaction on the block explorer by clicking on it.
- You can now see how many TRX is staked in the staking interface.
How to unstake.
- Click on TRX from the coin list.
- Click Stake.
- Then click Unstake.
Need some help? Contact us at email@example.com. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.