How to stake XTZ?
This guide explains how to stake XTZ in Atomic. If you want to learn more about XTZ itself, check our in-depth article from Atomic Wallet Academy: What is Tezos?
Staking is a great opportunity to earn passive income. You can stake XTZ by delegating it to a verified validator within Atomic Wallet. XTZ never leaves your wallet and you are always in control of your private keys.
- Open the wallet and click XTZ.
- Then click Stake.
- Then click on Choose Baker You can only stake your whole balance to one baker. XTZ blockchain doesn't freeze your coins – you can send them or change the validator at any time. All incoming XTZ will be automatically delegated to the current baker.
- You can choose the Baker from our list of trusted bakers or enter your own baker by clicking Custom Baker. Then click Stake.
- Choose the amount to stake. You can choose from the list of verified validators by clicking on the validator’s name. Then click Stake.
- Enter your password and click Confirm.
- Success! Your delegation was successful. Click on the link to see the details of the transaction.
- Here you can see the details of your staking.
Need some help? Contact us at email@example.com. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.