Why can't I load Atomic Wallet?
If your Atomic Wallet is stuck on loading screen, here are some tips on how to fix that.
How to fix your Atomic Wallet app if it's stuck on loading
- Check your app's version. Make sure you're using the latest version of our app. We're constantly working on improving the app's performance, so it's important to keep your Atomic Wallet up to date.
- Check your system's version. Are there any updates available for your operating system you might have previously put off? If so, now is the time to install these, as an outdated system may be incompatible with newer apps. Depending on which device and OS you're using, the updates will likely be available in the Settings app.
- Check your internet connection. Try switching between Wi-Fi and cellular data to see if it helps. Also, make sure your internet connection is stable.
- Toggle your VPN on or off. Try to turn your VPN off if you're using it. If not, set one up. We recommend ProtonVPN and NordVPN (you can pay for both with BTC), but you can pick any VPN provider of your liking. Check our guide to learn more about why you should use a VPN.
- [Android-only] Check your Webview's version. Webview is a system component used by Android devices–this isn't relevant for any other platform–to display web content right within an app. To check your Webview's version, open this Play Market page on your device. If you're prompted with any updates, make sure to download these.