How do I export my NEO-2 private keys?
Warning: Legacy NEO (NEO-2 Old) has been delisted from Atomic Wallet due to a lack of demand on February 28th, 2023.
After Legacy NEO has been delisted, you will not be able to see your balance, send, or receive the coin in Atomic Wallet. If you haven't sent out your NEO-2 before February 28th, 2022, you will need to export your NEO private keys into another wallet and manage your funds from there.
In order to import the NEO private key to Neonwallet, please follow the steps below:
- Open Atomic Wallet;
- Go to the 'Settings', and select the 'Private Keys' tab;
- Enter your password, and click on the 'SHOW PRIVATE KEYS' button;
- Type 'NEO' in the search bar, and click to copy your NEO private key;
- Go to Neonwallet and set it up;
- Make sure you have Legacy selected;
Select the 'Private' tab and paste your NEO private key that you copied from Atomic Wallet and press 'Login';
That's it! You can now manage your NEO from Neonwallet!