How do I export my LSK private keys?
Warning: LISK (LSK) is delisted from Atomic Wallet due to a lack of demand as of September 27th, 2022.
After LSK has been delisted, you will not be able to see your balance, send, or receive the coin in Atomic Wallet. If you haven't sent out your LSK before September 27th, 2022, you will need to export your LSK private keys into another wallet and manage your funds from there.
How do I export my LSK private keys to Lisk Wallet?
In order to import the LSK private key to Lisk Wallet please follow the steps below:
- Download Lisk Wallet: https://lisk.com/wallet
- Open Atomic Wallet;
- Go to 'Settings', and select the 'Private Keys' tab;
- Enter your password, and click on the 'SHOW PRIVATE KEYS' button;
- Copy your 12-word phrase;
- Open the Lisk Wallet and click the 'Sign in' button;
- Paste or type your 12-word phrase;
- Done! You can now manage your LSK from Lisk Wallet: