How do notifications work in Atomic Wallet?
In Atomic Wallet, you can get notifications for incoming transactions of specific coins, as well as news and promotions. The notifications work slightly differently in the desktop and mobile versions of the app. We'll cover both of them in this article.
Note: the notifications will only work if the app is running in the background
How to set up notifications in your Atomic Wallet app?
The notifications in the desktop version of Atomic Wallet are on by default. No need to activate them manually! You will receive a notification of an incoming transaction automatically. It will pop up as a standard desktop app notification, here is what it looks like on Windows 10:
- Go into the Wallet tab in the app and press on the slider icon in the top right corner
- You will see the filtering menu on the screen. Click Disable notifications
- Once you've clicked it, the button will get highlighted and get a blue checkmark next to it
- And that's it! You will not be receiving notifications from now on
If you don't wish to receive notifications, you can disable them manually.
- On mobile you can opt in or out of notifications in the settings menu
- Tap the More button in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Tap Notifications
- Toggle the notifications that you'd like to receive
- You can set up Price Alerts for any coin you like. You get a price alert when a selected coin's price swings for more than 5%. You'll receive notifications for any coins you select.
In the same menu, you can pick Gainers or Losers to receive notifications for, i.e. notifications for coins that have had massive price swings in the last 24 hours. This feature is available for all the assets presented in the wallet, except for those you add manually or assets with too high a volatility, so that you don't get spammed with notifications.
You can also choose to receive notifications for successful swaps. You'll get a pop-up, every time your swap has been successfully completed.
- You are all set! You are now receiving notifications on your mobile Atomic Wallet app
What coins can I get incoming transaction notifications for?
The notification feature is available for incoming transactions of the following coins: BTC, LTC, BSV, BCH, DOGE, ETH, TRX, ATOM, XTZ, ADA, VET, SOL, NEAR, DOT, BSC, AVAX-C, ZIL.