How to find Atomic ID?
- What is Atomic ID?
- Why do we ask for Atomic ID?
- How to find your Atomic ID?
- What data can the support team access with my Atomic ID?
What is Atomic ID?
Atomic ID is your wallet's anonymous unique ID. It is a set of numbers and letters. It looks like this: 36de493c570585d02eaa5eed40184ff296c415db348547efde82a962ba08f417.
Your Atomic ID is not tied to your identity, public addresses, and transaction history.
Why do we ask for Atomic ID?
Our development can use it to check for errors in the wallet. These errors may affect your balance, history, and transactions. It is completely anonymous. We have no information about your balances, your transaction history, your identity, or your personal data. We have no access to your funds, private keys, or backup phrase. Our support team is only asking for the Atomic ID to investigate your case faster and clearer.
We strongly recommend providing Atomic ID when our support team requests it.
How to find your Atomic ID?
- Navigate through the left sidebar and click 'Support'. You can find the Anonymous Atomic ID in this section;
- Click on the ID and it will be automatically copied;
- If you don’t want to let Atomic collect your anonymous errors, you can always switch the log collection off. Simply remove the check next to the Enable log collection;
- Open the app;
- Click on the "More" button at the bottom panel and tap the 'Support' button;
- Tap 'Copy Atomic ID' or the ID itself;
What data can the support team access with my Atomic ID?
If you provide the support team with your Atomic ID, they will see:
- Which platform (Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, or Android) you're using to access your wallet. Some problems are platform-specific.
- Which version of the Atomic Wallet app you're using—that's the number displayed in the app window title. Some problems are version-specific.