How to find Atomic ID?
Atomic ID is your wallet's anonymous unique ID. It looks like a set of numbers and letters: 36de493c570585d02eaa5eed40184ff296c415db348547efde82a962ba08f417.
Your Atomic ID is not tied to your identity, public addresses, and transaction history.
Why do we ask for Atomic ID?
Our developer’s team is using it to observe the errors occurring in the wallet with balances, history, and sending operations. It is strictly anonymous. We have no information about your balances, your transaction history, your identity, and your personal data. We have no access to your funds, private keys or backup phrase. Our support team is only asking for it to investigate your case faster and clearer.
We suggest providing Atomic ID with every request to our support team.
- Navigate through the left sidebar and click Support.
- In the opened section find Anonymous Atomic ID.
- When you click on the ID it will be automatically copied. Then you can send us an email right away by clicking on our email in the fourth point.If you don’t want to let Atomic collect your anonymous errors, you can always switch the collection. Go to Support -> Remove the check under the Enable log collection.
- Open the app.
- Click on the sign of settings in the right upper corner.
- Then click Support
- The third point is what you are looking for – your Atomic ID – click to copy it.
- Click on Email Support to send our Support an email and attach your Atomic ID.
What data can the support team access with my Atomic ID?
If you provide the support team with your Atomic ID, they will see:
- Which platform (Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, or Android) you're using to access your wallet. Some problems are platform-specific.
- Which version of the Atomic Wallet app you're using—that's the number displayed in the app window title. Some problems are version-specific.