How to find Atomic ID?
- How to find Atomic ID in your desktop Atomic Wallet app
- How to find Atomic ID in your mobile Atomic Wallet app
How to find Atomic ID in your desktop Atomic Wallet app
Atomic ID - is an anonymous unique identificator. It looks like a set of numbers and letters:
Why do we ask for an Atomic ID?
Our developer’s team is using it to observe the errors occurring in the wallet with balances, history and sending operations. It is strictly anonymous. We have no information about your addresses, history, amounts send or received and your private information. We have no access to your funds, private keys or backup phrase. Our support team is only asking for it to investigate your case faster and clearer.
We suggest providing Atomic ID with every request to our support team.
Here is how you can find Atomic ID in the wallet:
- Open the wallet.
- Navigate through the left sidebar and click Support.
- In the opened section find Anonymous Atomic ID.
- When you click on the ID it will be automatically copied. Then you can send us an email right away by clicking on our email in the fourth point.If you don’t want to let Atomic collect your anonymous errors, you can always switch the collection. Go to Support -> Remove the check under the Enable log collection.
How to find Atomic ID in your mobile Atomic Wallet app
Atomic ID - is an anonymous unique identifier. It looks like a set of numbers and letters:
Our developer’s team is using your Atomic ID to identify errors related to your wallet. It is completely anonymous. We have no information about our user’s funds, addresses, and transactions.
We ask to provide Atomic ID with every request sent to our support team. It helps us to get a fuller picture of the problem and solve the issues faster. Here is the instruction to find Atomic ID in our mobile version. You can always download Atomic Wallet on Google Play.
- Open the app.
- Click on the sign of settings in the right upper corner.
- Then click Support
- The third point is what you are looking for – your Atomic ID – click to copy it.
- Click on Email Support to send our Support an email and attach your Atomic ID.