How do I filter my coin list?
If your coin list is too cluttered for your taste, you can customize it so that it only includes those coins you want to see.
- Select Wallet on the left sidebar;
- Click on the icon at the top-right corner;
If the icon is marked with a blue dot, it means you already have some custom filters set up for your coin list. Some currencies may be missing from your list due to that, so just keep following this guide in case you want to re-enable them.
- You should now see the coins and tokens settings page. Here, you can toggle the unwanted coins off manually by clicking on them. Alternatively, select Hide zero balance in the top panel.
Don’t forget to apply your changes once you’re done.
- Tap the icon at the top-left corner;
- You will now see the filtering screen. Here, you can either hide all the unwanted coins manually or toggle the Hide zero balances option on. If you want to set your coin list up from scratch, tap on Hide all and then pick the coins you need;
- Tap Apply once you're done.