How to filter your coin list
If your coin list is too cluttered for your taste, you can customize it so that it only includes those coins you want to see. Here's our detailed guide to help you do that.
Filtering your coin list in the desktop app
- Go to the Wallet tab on the left sidebar.
- Click the icon at the top-right corner.
If the icon is marked with a blue dot, it means you already have some custom filters set up for your coin list. Some currencies may be missing from your list due to that, so just keep following this guide in case you want to re-enable them.
- You should now see the coins & tokens settings page. Here, you can toggle the unwanted coins off manually by clicking them. Alternatively, check the Hide zero balance option in the top panel.
Don’t forget to apply your changes once you’re done.
Filtering your coin list in the mobile app
- Tap the icon at the top-left corner.
- You will now see the filtering screen. Here, you can either hide all the unwanted coins manually or toggle the Hide zero balances option on. If you want to set your coin list up from scratch, tap the Hide all button and then pick the coins you need.
- Tap on Apply once you're done.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7