How do I stake ALGO?
You can stake ALGO in Atomic Wallet. The rewards are generated with every block mined on the blockchain and distributed equally among holders. The process in Atomic Wallet is automatic, you don’t have to claim your rewards manually. Have a look at this guide about Algo Staking.
- Open the wallet and click on Staking on the left side panel.
- Click on Algo.
- You will see a staking interface. You can see the yearly yield and conditions of staking. If you don’t have any ALGO in the wallet, you need to simply deposit it to your address. Keep reading to learn how.
Important: you need to have at least 1 ALGO to receive staking rewards.
- Choose ALGO form the coin list of wallet and click on it.
- Then click Receive.
- Copy your address and use it as a receiver address from the service you send your ALGO from.
- Now that you have ALGO on your balance you can check the rewards by searching your ALGO address on the block explorer.
How to find ALGO staking for our mobile users:
- Open the wallet and click Staking.
- Choose ALGO from the staking list.
- You will then see an interface for staking ALGO.