How to buy EOS resources?
After creating a new account in Atomic Wallet and making some transactions, you will need to re-fill your RAM resources. Here is a step by step guide on how to do it.
- Go to Scatter website and download the app.
- Open the app.
- Click on I’m new to the blockchain to create a new account.
- Generate password. We recommend using password generator tools to make your password strong and secure.
- Then you need to import your private key from Atomic Wallet.
- Check this instruction to learn where to find your private keys. Copy and paste it to Scatter. You need to copy your active private key.
- You will see your account appear in Scatter. Click on it to have a closer look.
- You can see your account and the amount of CPU, NET and RAM that you have. While CPU and NET are only needed to buy if the network is overload or if you need more storage space on the blockchain. RAM is what spending per every transaction and what you need to refill by buying.
- To buy RAM click on manage under RAM. Set the amount you want to buy and click Confirm.
- Click Allow to proceed.
- You will then see a message that your transaction was successful.
- Now you are able to see your transaction on the block explorer.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.