How to view your private keys/backup phrase on mobile?
Atomic Wallet gives you full access to your private keys and your 12-word backup phrase. You are the master of your own funds. Nobody, but you can view the keys and the recovery phrase.
Both your private keys and your 12-words are stored in the same place.
In this article we give is a step by step instruction on how to find them in the wallet.
Important: We don’t recommend to view your private keys and backup phrase in a public place (cafe, transport, etc.). It is better to open it at home, where you can be sure that nobody is watching. Make sure to switch off any remote-sharing programs on your device (TeamViewer, Skype, Zoom, etc.). Please take this information seriously.
Never share your private keys/12-word phrase with anyone. Once somebody has access to this private data - your funds can be stolen. Atomic Wallet Team never asks for your private keys and 12-word recovery phrase.
- Open your mobile Atomic Wallet.
- Click on Tools in the right lower corner.
- Then choose Private Keys.
- Enter your password and click Confirm.
- To view your backup phrase click on Backup phrase. The same for each of the private keys.
- You can click on the phrase/key to copy it or scan a QR-code.
Need some help? Contact us at email@example.com. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.