Can I use my Atomic Wallet for Polygon-based tokens?
Warning: Atomic Wallet doesn’t offer support for the Polygon network. For now, the wallet supports the Ethereum-based (ERC-20) MATIC token only. The BEP-20 and Polygon-based MATIC tokens are not supported.
Polygon is a protocol that bridges Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks. It features fast transaction processing while keeping network fees low.
Atomic Wallet doesn't yet offer support for the Polygon chain. If you've already deposited your Polygon-based MATIC to your Atomic Wallet address, here's a guide on where to find your funds.
- First, import your ETH Private Key to Metamask using How do I import my Atomic Wallet private keys to Metamask?.
- Select Metamask in your browser's toolbar, next to the address bar.
- In the extension window that will pop up, click Main Ethereum Network.
- Scroll down and select Custom RPC.
- Enter the Polygon network's parameters:
- Click Save.
- Select Metamask in your browser's toolbar.
- In the extension window that will pop up, click Add token.
0x0000000000000000000000000000000000001010into the Token Contract Address field. The token's symbol (MATIC) and decimal (18) will be loaded automatically.
- Click Next.
- Click Add tokens.
New RPC URL: enter any one of these:
Block Explorer URL:
- Install the Trust Wallet app for your platform.
- Open your Atomic Wallet app.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Private keys & Backup.
- Enter your password and tap Show private keys.
- Select ETH from the list and tap Copy to copy your private key.
- Open your Trust Wallet app and tap I already have a wallet. Select Smart Chain.
- Select the Private Key tab and paste your key into the field. Tap Import.
Voila! You should now see your tokens.