How to create a Scatter account?
Scatter is a third-party service that allows you to manage your EOS account, link it with other services, send transactions. It is an easy way to deal with EOS blockchain. Here is our guide on how to create a Scatter account.
- Download Scatter https://get-scatter.com/.
- Open Scatter and choose to Create a new Scatter.
- Enter a password and click Continue.
- The next step is to backup your account. Save 24 words that are a master key of your account. Keep it safe and offline.
- Choose the name and you are ready to go.
- Click on the sign of Account.
- Choose EOS Mainnet.
- Click on Add Key.
- Go to Atomic and find your private key for EOS. Click on Settings----> Private Keys -----> EOS ----> Copy Active Private Key.
- Insert the Private Key to Scatter. Then choose your account name owner.
- Your account is ready to go!
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7