How to create a Scatter account?
Scatter is a third-party service that allows you to manage your EOS account, link it with other services, send transactions. It is an easy way to deal with EOS blockchain. Here is our guide on how to create a Scatter account.
- Download Scatter https://get-scatter.com/.
- Open Scatter and choose to Create a new Scatter.
- Enter a password and click Continue.
- The next step is to backup your account. Save 24 words that are a master key of your account. Keep it safe and offline.
- Choose the name and you are ready to go.
- Click on the sign of Keys.
- Then click on Create or Import a Key.
- Select a blockchain: EOSIO.
- You will see the field for entering the Private Key.
- Then go to Atomic and find your private key for EOS. Click on Settings----> Private Keys -----> EOS ----> Copy Active Private Key.
- Insert the Private Key to Scatter. The system will add it automatically.
- You will see your account appear in the right upper corner. Click on the check sign to activate it.
- Your account is ready to go!
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7