How to add a custom ERC20 ETH token (mobile)?
Atomic Wallet allows you to add any ERC20 ETH token that is not listed in the wallet. This is an instruction on how to do it if you use our mobile version.
- Open the wallet and click on the sign of Settings in the right upper corner.
- Then click Add token.
- You have two options to add a token. The easiest way would be to send the token to your ETH address. It will automatically appear on your coin list. Just copy your address and send the desired token from somewhere you store it at. The second option is to add by a contract. Click Add by contract.
- You will see the form for entering the contract.
- Find the desired token on Etherscan. Copy the contract address of the token and simply tap the first field. Here is what you will see. Then click Add token.
- That’s it! You can now find the token on your coin list.
Need some help? Contact us at email@example.com. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.