How to send an asset (mobile)?
Sending assets is very easy with Atomic Wallet. After creating a new wallet or restoring one, your wallet will open on the main Wallet page. Then follow the instructions.
- Choose the asset from the asset list. You can use the search field on the top. We will make an example with BTC but that’s true for any other asset. Click on BTC.
- You will see coin info and Send/Receive interface. Click on Send button.
- You will see the address field, your available balance, and the amount field.
- Tap to paste the address of the receiver or use a QR-code scanner. Enter the amount or use Send All button to send all of the available balance (excluding the network fee).
After entering the amount you will see the network fee you are paying for the transaction.
- Check all the information before sending and click Send X amount.
- Confirm the transaction with your password. Click Confirm.
- Success! You’ve just sent an asset. You will be presented with the hash, that you can search on the block explorer. Click Back to go back to the wallet.
- You can then see your outcoming transaction on the coin info page. Check our guide on how to track the transaction in History.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.