How to create a wallet (mobile)?
Download our latest release from Google Play. Always make sure to keep the app up to date. We are constantly adding new features and working on wallet performance.
- Open the app. You will see the front page with two options. Create New Wallet or Restore From Backup. Click on Create New Wallet.
- Then set the password. Make sure it is a unique and secure password that you don’t use for anything else. Click Set.
- Confirm your password
- Let the wallet load a couple of seconds
- You will then be presented with your backup phrase. Write the phrase on a piece of paper and store it offline in two different places. After saving your phrase, click on Start Using Atomic.
Please note: it is extremely important to save your backup phrase. Your 12-word phrase is the key to your funds. You can restore your wallet with your backup phrase at any time. If you lose the phrase, nobody can provide it back to you. Check our guide on the importance of the phrase.
- Congrats! Your wallet is all set up and ready for use.
Check how to send an asset or use the exchange within the wallet.
Need some help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide quick and friendly support 24/7.